Movher LLC was founded in 2010 by Spokane resident Sabrina Jones, who had a vision of creating a local moving company with a woman’s touch; one that truly cares and one that people could trust. A moving company that takes the time to answer your questions, go the extra mile and make sure you are “beyond happy” with your Movher experience.
Just about anyone can move, but not everyone can do it with such personality. We hand-select our employees, nearly all of whom are local college students who are eager to work and striving to do the best job for you. We create customized packages that include any combination of moving, packing and cleaning; our bottom line is that we provide the exact services you need in the timeframe you need it done. We move people. We move businesses. And we like to say “Do what moves YOU.”
Movher is Spokane’s ONLY 6-time winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award (2011 – 2017). Movher is a licensed interstate and intrastate moving and storage company – so we can get you to Liberty Lake or the Statue of Liberty. Our bread and butter, though, is local moves. We want to be YOUR hometown Spokane mover! And we always meet with you to provide free written moving quotes and create customized packages that meet your needs.
We can move your goods in our own Movher trucks or load/unload a rental truck that you provide. Need storage? Ask us about our secure warehouse storage. Interested in packing, too? Our estimators can help you with that. How about move-out cleaning, or even starting recurring housecleaning services? Give us the opportunity to earn your business and your trust with that, as well.
We are a locally owned business. We employ local people. We provide moving, packing, storage and cleaning services to local individuals, families and companies. We give back to an amazing local non-profit (Transitions) that benefit local women and children.
When you choose Movher, you can expect us to:
- adhere to all state safety, insurance and service standards;
- perform our moving, storage, packing and cleaning services at reasonable rates and within a reasonable time;
- provide you with a written, signed estimate prior to any move, along with a copy of the publication “Your Guide to Moving in Washington State;”
- provide you with a supplemental estimate, if needed;
- explain the Bill of Lading before you sign it for your move;
- explain Movher’s liability for loss and/or damage to your goods, as well as your Valuation Protection options for your move;
- ensure that you are satisfied with your moving, packing and cleaning experience;
- be fun to have around!
When a move is in your future, give Movher a call. We are the best movers in Spokane, and we have fun doing it. Just ask some of our customers.